Friday, January 22, 2010

why u leave me alone !

yesterday is the most terrible night ever ,
u ! the one i love u so much !
wants to break the relation of us ,
why ? why?
just coz me did say somethings that hurt u so much ?
yeah ...
but i still deserve the chance to keep it all good !
why u dont want to give me one last chance ?
today ... i emo and dint talk even single word to my friends ,
they worry about me ,
sry...
its my own problem guys ,
i think i can handle it myself,
thanks to u guys ,
sry that i cant cheer up ,
i promise tomorrow will be better,
honey ...
u can do anything u want ,
just to make urself happy,
maybe im stupid , or getting crazy,
but love is to important to me ,
it does change many thing,
i dono what are u thinking now ...
but i will still carry on what im promise ,
maybe it is not a good path for me ,
i may cry alone inside my room ,
i may staring at the pic u sended to me before ,
i may do something stupid ,
but i still want to prove it i love u so much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment